CALL TO ORDER TODAY! 0208 176 6185
- Imagine opening up and closing off different areas of your layout in an instant, with doors that are there when you need them, and slide into a pocket in the wall when you don’t.
- And because the doors slide into a pocket in the wall, the doors themselves do not take up valuable space in the room when they are open.
Order now, we will dispatch when back in stock.
- The Eclisse double sliding pocket door system can also be installed against an existing masonry wall by simply creating a false stud wall alongside the existing masonry one.
- All you need to do is to construct the frame in exactly the same way, still applying plasterboard to both sides of the frame for strength.
- By doing this you will only be adding 95mm or 100mm thickness to the existing wall.
- This is nothing compared to the space you will save by installing pocket doors instead of traditional hinged doors!